Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Long weekend...

Why oh why.....Long weekends zishindwe! Somehow I always end up lying to myself ati I will chill and relax like a nice girl, kula some r and r and avoid the rev. Lo and behold Memorial weekend just taught me how to avoid lying to myself. My ka-clock is now working backwards seeing that today i ingiad kazini thinking it was Monday therefore totally missing a meeting. I want last Friday back!!! Texas ishindwe! Now, does anyone know if those plane pillows (the ones that look like a ka-horseshoe) work? should I bother investing in one? I'm suffering from serious whip lash seeing that my ka-head was bobbing back and forth and sideways on the plane.

PS..God bless the inventor of Shiatsu massage chairs

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger egm said...

Everyone in the office today just did not want to be there. It was worse than Monday Blues! The only positive side is that the week is already halfway gone.

5/29/2007 10:00:00 PM  
Blogger Klara said...

LOL! Could help bt laugh at the way u have put this!fix dat ka-clock fast!
AMEN! to the massage! :P

5/30/2007 05:20:00 AM  
Blogger bantutu said...

Heheheheheh!! TX to KT VT? Well A nice week...I have nothing better to say...Counter is menacingly appoaching an unsafe number...
Word verification!!! Ngoja I'll tear you apart!!

5/30/2007 10:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know that self-lying..mmmh maybe u shld try-x that ka pillow for us then upatiane results.

5/31/2007 02:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was here...

6/06/2007 05:04:00 AM  
Blogger Cante said...

Talk about a bad monday.Wait till I tell U about mine!Whoooo!

10/08/2007 08:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are Independent Sexy
You drive men crazy with your "playing hard to get act" Except, it's really not an act at all. You're a strong, sexy woman with her own life and interests. And that makes men even more interested in you!
What Kind of Sexy Are You?