Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Guilty Pleasure



One of my favorite cartoon characters is Eric Cartman from South Park. Here he is described as "...Everyone's favorite lovable and opinionated bastard. Whether he's obsessively deadlocked singing Styx lyrics or plotting to wreak havoc over his current victim, it is nearly impossible to resist his charm..." I dont know how I became a South Park fan but somehow I got hooked. It also doesn't help that I have a workmate who is addicted and can imitate Cartman to a T. Wiki has a detailed page on Cartman that has some of his famous quotes. Call it a juvenile addiction but here are my favoritest quotes:

"Respect mah authoritah!" (Respect my authority)"

"Screw you guys…I'm goin' home."

"I'm not fat, I'm big boned!"

"But Meeehhhhmmm! ('Mom')" (when whining)"

"What-evah! I'll do what I waunt!"

8 Comments:

Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

hmmm u know that does look like me back then...prolly as vulgar too ha just kiddin

8/30/2006 10:23:00 PM  
Blogger Kabinti said...

lol nick. One thing I'm not proud of for sure is how i've been desensitized to the vulgarity on that show *hangs head in shame*

8/30/2006 10:34:00 PM  
Blogger Princess said...

The whateva..I'll do what I want remark is sooo me..LOL!!! I used to have a roommate who loved South Park and we would watch it and laugh our heads off so I understand your addiction.

8/30/2006 11:48:00 PM  
Blogger Kabinti said...

@ princess - glad to have you on board :o)

9/07/2006 05:39:00 PM  
Blogger modoathii said...

oh my God they killed kenny!

i love the simplicity and the unexpected humour. i even have the tune as my ringtone...well, not activated (i have the 'niaje niaje' ringtone).

you gats ta lav 'em.

9/26/2006 07:34:00 AM  
Blogger pesa tu said...

I like that episode where Jesus appears.

10/29/2006 01:52:00 AM  
Blogger Kabinti said...

@ modo - poor kenny he never has a chance
@ pesa - those guys push the envelope just saw an episode where the croc hunter RIP crashed the devils party and the guy still had a sting ray stuck to his chest!

10/29/2006 09:43:00 AM  
Blogger Girl next door said...

A Southpark fan? Me too! Here's a confession, after watching the episode with Cartman singing "I love cheesy poufs" I went around singing that song to myself for an entire week imitating his voice and I thought it was so hilarious! There were probably some people questioning my sanity....

11/14/2006 04:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are Independent Sexy
You drive men crazy with your "playing hard to get act" Except, it's really not an act at all. You're a strong, sexy woman with her own life and interests. And that makes men even more interested in you!
What Kind of Sexy Are You?