Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Work or World Cup?


I hate to be a derailer lakini I had to do something about watching a few matches since my kaboss was not going to give me a whole month off just to watch the world cup. Therefore, I bring you live streaming of the World Cup. You have to download a zip file and then fuata instructions. Might be more of an advantage for those of you in the US. You didn't get it from me! Makofi to Nobel's comment on this blog, it opened the flood gates! Guess, I tried BBC but it won't allow users out of the UK to watch live streaming.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had some reprieve Kabinti - Sad about the BBC streaming I didnt know.
Anyway, my company has disabled all streaming so if I am at work it wouldnt help.
Now you can enjoy the world cup

6/14/2006 03:41:00 AM  
Blogger Amkeni wakenya! said...

Thanks for the streaming link can now enjoy while in the office.

6/15/2006 05:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are Independent Sexy
You drive men crazy with your "playing hard to get act" Except, it's really not an act at all. You're a strong, sexy woman with her own life and interests. And that makes men even more interested in you!
What Kind of Sexy Are You?