Monday, June 26, 2006

Tagged!

Been tagged by Mental and Gay Nairobi Man. Here are my 6 weird ones.

Rules:

  1. Post six weird facts/habits about yourself. These cannot be used against you later on.
  2. At the bottom name the six people you will tag next.
  3. Leave them a comment to let them know they’ve been tagged and to read your blog.

I never taste my food whilst cooking. I feel that tasting while cooking is like watching your christmas gift being wrapped and then expecting to retain the same surprise once you open despite knowing what it is already!

I cannot stand other hands stirring food that I'm preparing when it's in the process of simmering or stewing. Get you nasty hands of my creation ama just wait until it's on the table! (you said weird right?)

If sharing a bed with someone I always sleep furthest from the door. Have no idea why but has to do something with being the last one to be attacked by a visiting ghost

Have a crazy thing/obsession with Cadbury's Fudge and Crunchie. Maybe it's because it's hard to find out here and regardless I always find myself at this store buying Crunchie bars by the tons despite the outright daylight robbery of the price. Been known to eat fudge bars for breakfast

I suffer from the "I-have-nothing-to-wear" syndrome despite having a closet full of clothes (ok I think that one might be a bit universal)

Cannot stand to hear French or Spanish spoken in an American accent. It irritates the hell out of me!

That's it done!

Tagging: Labelle, Valedon, ..jamaapoa.., Kiplagat, Mrembo, kamikittens

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!The crunchie and fudge quirk made my day!

6/26/2006 06:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. Everybody knows that visitng ghosts come through the closet and the wall and not through the door! :-)
Ebu post a pic of your closet and I'll pick out an outfit for you everyday!

Interesting list!

6/27/2006 07:38:00 AM  
Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

perhaps the one nearest to the door gets away faster? think about it ha ha ha ha ha

fudge is still sold over here and even in a mini size

6/27/2006 01:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That 'I do not know what to wear' is universal..si u write another one to make six things.

Someone post a fudge my way!

6/29/2006 04:52:00 PM  
Blogger Nakeel said...

Sleeping away from the bed I know you fear being the first one to be dragged when the fisi comes.

6/30/2006 11:13:00 AM  
Blogger jamaapoa said...

i prefer being near the door not furthest, quite protective i think.
mmh i can see am tagged here.

7/01/2006 09:44:00 AM  
Blogger Kabinti said...

@ aco - trust me I love me some fudge and crunchie!
@ mental - we! stop sharing extra hiding places with the ghosts
@ couch 'tato - i thought about that lakini what if "they" are working in tandem? one in the closet and one at the door? i love the mini fudges I can eat like 10 a day!
@ farmgal - here's the other one ..I have a recurring dream about my first day in high school - been told to go to therapy because it scares the shiyat out of me
@ nakeel - you feeroh me kabisa!
@ jp - the side by the door is all yours! yes i tagged you!

7/13/2006 10:23:00 PM  
Blogger Valedon said...

oh my! curse you Kabinti! LOL
I've been tagged!
can I tag someone who has been tagged!

7/16/2006 11:22:00 AM  
Blogger Valedon said...

sleeping furthest from the door!
LOL! That's weird!

7/16/2006 11:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are Independent Sexy
You drive men crazy with your "playing hard to get act" Except, it's really not an act at all. You're a strong, sexy woman with her own life and interests. And that makes men even more interested in you!
What Kind of Sexy Are You?